File Recovery Software – FILERECOVERY®
FILERECOVERY® is the ultimate file recovery software for all your file recovery and data recovery needs!
December 2016 – For the second year in a row, LC Technology’s FILERECOVERY® has been awarded a Consumers Digest Best Buy rating!
FILERECOVERY® is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data recovery software and file recovery software solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY® data recovery software recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
Try a FREE trial/evaluation of FILERECOVERY® to scan your device for the lost data you need to recover.
Just click on the Try FREE Evaluation button to the right.
Buying FILERECOVERY was money very well spent! FILERECOVERY has worked exceptionally for me.
- Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
- See the different volumes of a disk
- Get details on the usage of the blocks
- Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
- Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Good when a drive failing, needs to be recovered, or returned to service.
- Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Great for copying large hard drives.
View Disk (Hex Viewer)
- View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
- This feature allows the user to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Supported email clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
Our pricing is also listed on the Comparison Chart.
Also note, the Commercial versions of our software are for those businesses wishing to perform recoveries for their customers. That is, charge for performing recoveries.
- PC – Windows® XP or higher on the Intel Platform running at 1.0GHz or Faster
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- Warning:Download or Installation on drive X:\ (X=download or setup drive) could overwrite deleted files.
It is recommend to install on a drive not used for recovery or a dedicated recovery machine.
- Access to all Windows® file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY® file recovery software does not write on the drive it is scanning
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows® NTFS
- Will not support RAID recovery or remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® Standard plus:
- Supports RAID recovery, but will not support remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® Professional plus:
- FILERECOVERY® Enterprise file recovery software will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, and image files. Supports RAID recovery, and remote access recovery via VNC – (viewer and client included. More support information here: https://www.realvnc.com/). This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled. It will also require additional network access that may need to be changed by your network administrator. Please also note that the DEMO will not allow any files to be saved. You will be able to preview the data in text, hex, or in cases of images, thumbnail preview. FILERECOVERY® Enterprise supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (i.e. VMware Workstation, Fusion) in either flat or sparse format hosted under Windows or Linux. All “local” VMDK images are supported.
*VMDK images are virtual hard drives containing virtual operating systems running under a host system.
*Note: VMDK files stored on VMFS file systems are not currently supported (i.e. VMware vSphere datacenter products).
To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover. FILERECOVERY® file recovery software can recover files from The EFS and Compressed Drives and Folders in NTFS. The recommended method is to recover to a compressed or encrypted drive. If this is impossible then an import/export tool is provided.
** Should your PC not be able to recognize the device your are trying to recover from, we have experienced technicians who can perform a physical recovery at one of our data recovery centers. To contact our data recovery centers, just click here >>>Data Recovery Centers
FILERECOVERY® data recovery software is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Runs natively under the Windows® XP (SP3)/2003/Vista (SP2)/Win7 (SP1)/Win8/Win10 operating systems, and supports all partitions using FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems. It will also allow scanning and recovery from HFS formatted volumes as well!