Commercial License Software
Commercial Business Licenses are special licenses granted to the End User that is not intended for personal use. The Commercial License is for use in a production, repair or processing environment. This allows the End User of the Software to use the software to derive profit from the Software by offering data recovery services to their customers.
If you are not using the software to derive profit but require the ability to recover third party data for friends, family, colleagues or customers, then you will still require a Commercial License to do so.
Call today for more information on our award winning software. Call Us: +44 (0)115 704 3306.
Not sure which the business licenses would suit your needs? Call us, or fill out the form below and a representative from our company will promptly reply to you.
|PHOTORECOVERY Professional Commercial||£165.00**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|FILERECOVERY Enterprise Commercial||£255.95**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|RescuePRO Deluxe Commercial||£165.00**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|FILERECOVERY RepairIT Commercial||£95.75**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|Digital Media Doctor Commercial||£95.75**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|FILExtinguisher Commercial||£165.00**||Try FREE Evaluation|
|**All Prices are excluding VAT|
- Access to all Windows® or Mac OS X file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- PC – Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 on the Intel Platform running at 1.0GHz or Faster
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM