SanDisk RescuePRO® and RescuePRO® Deluxe are file and data recovery products for recovering deleted files from all types of digital media. They recover a variety of file types including images, video, documents, music and hundreds of other popular file types.
Some cameras wipe the images during delete/format and cannot be recovered. Please run the free trial version to ensure compatibility with your camera.
Also note, the Commercial versions of our software are for those business wishing to perform recoveries for their customers. That is, charge for performing recoveries.
- System running Windows® Vista, 7 or higher
- Will run on VISTA (SP2) only if you are logged in as Administrator
- If you are using Windows XP, CLICK HERE for an XP compatible evaluation copy of RescuePRO® Standard, or CLICK HERE for an XP compatible evaluation copy of RescuePRO® Deluxe, or CLICK HERE for an XP compatible evaluation copy of RescuePRO® Deluxe Commercial
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- Minimum of free hard disk space twice as large as the media you wish to recover
- You may also need a card reader for your media if the camera is not supported as a removable disk device
- Works with most brands of digital devices
- Recovers images, documents, mail, video, music or just about anything
- Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO® displays previews of the recoverable data, Including MPEG audio and video
- The user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks
- Secure media wiping is included for permanent deletion of data on your Digital Media
- Imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time
All the great features of RescuePRO® Standard plus:
- Supports high-end Digital Backs for SLR cameras
- Automatically saves the data as it is being scanned.
- Images, Videos, Sounds, Music, Animations, 2D/3D Vector Graphics, Databases, Spreadsheets, Archives, Presentations, Mailboxes, Address books, Windows® CE and Palm files and other formats.
- SD™/SDHC™/SDXC™, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MMC, Memory Stick™, XD Cards, Microdrive, PCMCIA, Video CD, and DVD.
To preserve the drive with the deleted files, all recovered files must be saved to another storage device or another drive letter in the system. Do not download the software to the drive that you want to recover.
If you were unable to recover and see the data with the trial versions, there could be other circumstances we can assist you with. With our recovery products, we offer unlimited free technical support. If you have any technical questions on the different versions available or which version is best for you, please contact us.